Installing qTranslate is quite easy. Installation works just like any other plugin. Guides in other languages here.
Make a Backup! You should always backup before installating anything to keep uninstalling easy.
Download and Install qTranslate
- Download qTranslate from here.
- Extract all the files.
- Upload everything (keeping the directory structure) to the
- Now, there should be a
- Login into /wp-admin/ and activate qTranslate in your Plugins Menu.
- Go to the qTranslate Configuration Page and add/delete/disable any languages you need.
- Add the qTranslate Widget to your Sidebar. You might want to adjust your CSS to make the Widget pretty.
Enjoy qTranslate! Don’t forget to check out the FAQ for more Information about configuring qTranslate.
Installation Guides in other languages
Do you have a guide in a language not listed here or a better one? Email me and I’ll link it here.